Are you a qualified Electrician looking for a new challenge? Midland Heart has a great opportunity for qualified Electricians, to join our Property Care Team operating within Birmingham, Black Country and Staffordshire.
Our Electricians deal with a variety of electrical works in mainly domestic and some commercial properties. You will undertake installations, servicing, rectify faults and maintain electrical systems and appliances to a high quality standard in accordance with the current edition of IEE Wiring Regulations.
Our ideal candidate will hold City & Guilds 2360 Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent, City & Guilds 2391/2394 & 2395 combined, as well as Level 2 & 3 Technical Certificates complete with relevant NVQ Level 2 and hold current accreditation on the requirements of BS 7671 18th Edition, and be fully conversant with the current IEE Wiring Regulations Certificate. A full UK Driving Licence is also essential.
What can we offer you?
- A generous salary with a bonus incentive scheme.
- Company Pension Scheme up to 6% matched contributions
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days after qualifying service.
- Regular tailored training, including Level 2 Property Maintenance qualification.
- Opportunities for progression.
- A medium wheel based van, power tools and full uniform and PPE.
- Mobile Phone and IPad.
- Access to a range of voluntary and salary sacrifice benefits
We are a large and ambitious housing organisation providing more people an affordable place to call home. We welcome people from every walk of life, at every stage of their career. Whether you want to build your career with us, or use your experience to move on, we’re here to develop your potential.
To apply please register on our candidate portal and submit a detailed CV setting out your career history with a cover letter of no more than 2 pages which clearly explains how you think you meet the requirements of this role and which demonstrates your career achievements.