Job Type - Catering
Contract Type - Part Time, Permanent
Location - Berryhill Village, Stoke-on-Trent, ST2 9RJ
Salary - £8.91 per hour
Hours - 22.5 hours per week
We 're looking for a Cook with passion and drive to join our Berryhill Village Retirement Living scheme, based in Stoke-on-Trent (ST2 9RJ), on a 22.5 hour per week permanent basis.
As a Cook, you'll provide good home cooked meals to our residents, working under instruction as well as using your own initiative. You'll be responsible for menu planning specific to scheme requirements and liaising all changes with the Catering Manager.
We are looking for people who:
- Experience of working in catering service.
- Have a Food Safety Level 2 qualification – or must be obtained within 6 months of employment.
- Are confident in operating a basic till and cash handling.
- Are highly motivated to develop self and others for consistent quality service delivery.
- Have a sufficient knowledge of HAACP and implementation.
Who are Midland Heart? We’re a large and ambitious housing organisation providing more people an affordable place to call home. We welcome people from every walk of life, at every stage of their career. We expect a lot from our people but in return you can be assured of a great place to work, where you will be well rewarded and where great people are able to succeed. Whether you want to build your career with us, or use your experience to move on, we’re here to develop your potential.
Interested? Applying is easy - simply register on our candidate portal and submit a CV and cover letter which showcase your experience and suitability for the role.
Applications close at midnight on Sunday 26th May 2019.