Trainee Assets Accountant
Job Type - Jobs in Business Support
Contract Type - Temporary, Full Time
Location - Bath Row, Birmingham
Salary - £18,000 per annum
Hours - 35 hours per week
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Assets Accountant to join our Finance Team.
This is an exciting 18-month opportunity for someone who is eager to develop their career and relish the chance to learn in a supportive environment. This role provides a real opportunity to gain new experience and professional development with the opportunity for a permanent position on successful completion.
We are looking for you if you:
- Have a minimum Level 3 finance qualification or equivalent work experience
- Have a problem solving mentality, with experience of resolving issues and implementing solutions to remove root causes
- Have a willingness to learn and understand the fixed assets balance sheet reconciliations of a large organisation
What are the benefits?
- Gain a Level 4 Accounting Technician Apprenticeship Standard
- Excellent progression opportunities whether looking to study further or develop in the workplace
- Improved employability through training in the skills employers want
- Learning at a pace suited to the individual with the support of a mentor
- Structured study time during contracted work hours
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
If you want to stretch your mind to new experiences and challenges and believe you have the vision, passion and commitment, then start your journey with us today. Simply follow the link below to apply and upload your CV and a Covering letter outlining what you can bring to this role.
If you have a disability and require a hard copy pack or a different format, for example large print, please contact the HR department on 0345 602 0540 ext. 5940
If you have any questions about the role, or would like some further information, please contact Saima Yaqub, Apprenticeship and Volunteering Manager on 0345 602 0540 ext. 6002
We reserve the right to close this advert before the advertised date if deemed necessary.