Job Type - Jobs in Housing
Contract Type - Full Time
Location - Multiple vacancies operating within Birmingham, Black Country and Staffordshire
Salary - circa £31,075 per annum
Hours - 39 hours per week plus Out of Hours Rota
Are you a multi-skilled tradesperson looking for a new challenge? Midland Heart has a great opportunity for Multi-skilled Operatives, to join our Property Care Team operating within Birmingham, Black Country and Staffordshire.
As a multi Trade Operative you’ll diagnose, undertake and complete repairs in both occupied and empty homes to a high level of quality and customer satisfaction. We also carry out refurbishment works, such as kitchens and bathroom replacements.
Our ideal candidate can demonstrate a wide range of trade skills in addition to a primary trade. You’ll have great people skills, with a passion and enthusiasm for delivering quality services to our customers. As well as being a people person, you’ll have a sound knowledge of site safety and safe working practices; a full UK driving licence is essential.
What can we offer you?
- A generous salary with an uncapped bonus scheme.
- Opportunity to work flexibly.
- Company Pension Scheme up to 6% matched contributions.
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days after qualifying service.
- Regular tailored training, including Level 2 Property Maintenance qualification.
- Opportunities for progression.
- Access to a range of voluntary and salary sacrifice benefits.
To apply please register on our candidate portal and submit a detailed CV setting out your career history, with a cover letter of no more than 2 pages which clearly explains how you think you meet the requirements of this role and which demonstrates your career achievements.
We reserve the right to close applications early, should the need arise.