Job Type - Jobs in Care & Support
Contract Type - Part Time
Location - Brunel Court, Mount Road, Wombourne, Wolverhampton, WV5 9EU
Salary - £8.65 Per Hour
Hours - 15 Per Week
We are looking for a Cook with passion and drive to join our Retirement Living scheme, Brunel Court in Wombourne. On a fixed term contract until February 2019.
As a Cook, you are required to provide good home cooked meals to our residents. Be able to work under instruction as well as using your own initiative. You will be responsible for menu planning specific to scheme requirements and liaise all changes with the catering Manager.
We are looking for people who:
- Experience of working in catering service
- Have a Food Safety Level 2 qualification – or must be obtained within 6 months of employment
- Are confident in operating a basic till and cash handling
- Are highly motivated to develop self and others for consistent quality service delivery
- Have a sufficient knowledge of HAACP and implementation
We are an employer passionate about providing you with a great place to work. As well as a competitive salary and generous leave entitlement, you’ll benefit from our CIPD award winning reward initiative, including a range of voluntary and salary sacrifice benefits, generous pension arrangements, as well as the opportunity to develop your skills.
To apply, please register on our candidate portal and submit a comprehensive CV setting out your career history, with responsibilities and achievements, with a cover letter of no more than 2 pages which clearly explains how you think you meet the requirements of this role.
Closing date is the 30th September 2018