People Case Officer- Leicester and South East Midlands
Job Type - Jobs in Housing
Contract Type - Full Time, Permanent
Location - Leicester and South East Midlands
Salary - £28,678 per annum
Hours - 35 hours per week
Are you passionate about making a difference to people’s lives? Can you work imaginatively and assertively with partner agencies to help our customers sustain their tenancies? If so, we want to hear from you as we have a fantastic opportunity within our People Team.
This pivotal role involves managing a caseload of anti-social behaviour, safeguarding and tenancy fraud cases in our South East region (Leicestershire, Coventry and Northamptonshire). You will be responsible for carrying out investigations and working with customers to resolve problems and change behaviour that is impacting on other customers, the community and our assets. You will be proactive in your approach, making full use of the range of interventions available in order to mitigate risk and sustain tenancies.
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience in case management and can confidently manage an individual caseload, dealing with issues such as anti-social behaviour, safeguarding and tenancy fraud.
- Have an aptitude for complex problem solving, whilst identifying and implementing service improvements.
- Are fantastic communicators who really build trust and negotiate effectively to deliver successful case outcomes.
- Are highly motivated and can bring a dynamic innovative approach to Housing Management
- Has a track record of delivering outstanding customer service coupled with a positive attitude when faced with challenging situations
- Are natural multi-tasker; you will operate in an organised and structured manner, be detail driven and capable of producing outstanding quality work.
- Are prepared to work evenings and weekends, if necessary, to deliver business needs.
The role requires the post holder to cover a regional area, so the ability to travel across our geography will be an essential part of the role. As such it is essential that you both drive and have access to a car.
What can we offer you? We are a flexible employer passionate about providing you with a great place to work. As well as a competitive salary and generous leave entitlement, you’ll benefit from our award winning reward initiative, including a range of voluntary and salary sacrifice benefits and generous pension arrangements.
We are a large and ambitious housing organisation providing more people an affordable place to call home. We welcome people from every walk of life, at every stage of their career. Whether you want to build your career with us, or use your experience to move on, we’re here to develop your potential.
To apply please register on our candidate portal and submit a detailed CV setting out your career history with a cover letter of no more than 2 pages which clearly explains how you think you meet the requirements of this role and which demonstrates your career achievements.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday 21 September 2018