Job Type - Jobs in Care & Support
Contract Type - Part Time
Location - Princethorpe Court, Princethorpe Way, Binley, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 2SJ
Salary - £8.65 per hour
Hours - 16 per week
We are looking for a chef with passion and drive to join our Retirement Living services scheme at Princethorpe Court in Coventry.
As a Chef, you are required to provide a comprehensive catering service to the scheme and work under instruction as well as using your own initiative. You will be responsible for menu planning specific to scheme requirements and liaise all changes with the catering Manager.
We are looking for people who:
- Experience of working in catering service
- Have a Food Safety Level 2 qualification – or must be obtained within 6 months of employment
- Are confident in operating a basic till and cash handling
- Are highly motivated to develop self and others for consistent quality service delivery
- Have a sufficient knowledge of HAACP and implementation
We are an employer passionate about providing you with a great place to work. As well as a competitive salary and generous leave entitlement, you’ll benefit from our CIPD award winning reward initiative, including a range of voluntary and salary sacrifice benefits, generous pension arrangements, as well as the opportunity to develop your skills.
To apply, please register on our candidate portal and submit a comprehensive CV setting out your career history, with responsibilities and achievements, with a cover letter of no more than 2 pages which clearly explains how you think you meet the requirements of this role.