This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
People Case Officer- Black Country, Staffordshire & Stoke
Job Type - Jobs in Housing
Contract Type - Temporary
Location - Black Country, Staffordshire & Stoke
Salary - £28,678 per annum (pro rata)
Hours - 35 per week
We have a great fixed term opportunity for a People Case Officer to join our People Team, which is part of a wider new model of service delivery for housing management. This is a vital role which will support the delivery of our ambition of excellent customer service and sustainable outcomes to complex and challenging “people” issues.
Managing of a case load of anti-social behaviour, safeguarding and tenancy fraud cases, this role will be responsible for:
- Reducing the risks of tenancy failures through appropriate and proportionate interventions that help customers to sustain their tenancies.
- Reduce the risk of harm caused to individuals and communities by responding effectively to reports of ASB by or to our customers.
- Reduce the risk of damage being caused to our assets resulting from customer neglect, accident or malicious acts.
- Reduce the risk of harm to our customer’s health and safety through early identification of vulnerabilities and the offer of appropriate advice, assistance and signposting to other agencies to safeguard their wellbeing.
- Increase the detection of Tenancy Fraud so that assets not being used for their intended purpose are made available to people in genuine need.
- To be a pivotal part of increasing and promoting Customer Satisfaction within the team.
In addition to this we are looking for people who:
- Enjoy the challenge of working in a busy and fast paced environment.
- Are committed to and have a track record of delivering high quality services.
- The ability to be organised and support service teams to ensure we deliver our services to the highest possible standard.
- Have a flexible approach to work that puts the customer at the heart of service delivery.
The role requires the post holder to cover a regional area (Black Country, Staffordshire & Stoke), so travel will be an essential part of the role. As such it is essential that you both drive and have access to a car.
What can we offer you? We are a flexible employer passionate about providing you with a great place to work. As well as a competitive salary and generous leave entitlement, you’ll benefit from our CIPD award winning reward initiative, including a range of voluntary and salary sacrifice benefits, generous pension arrangements, as well as the opportunity to develop your skills.
To apply, please register on our candidate portal and submit a detailed CV alongside a cover letter of no more than 2 pages, clearly explaining how you meet the requirements of this role and which demonstrates your career achievements.
Closing date for applications is 18th July 2018
Assessment to be held on 23rd July 2018
Interviews to be held on 26th July 2018