This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
Apprentice Service Desk Analyst
Job Type - Jobs in Business Support
Contract Type - Temporary
Location - Bath Row, Birmingham
Salary - £16,000 per annum
Hours - 35
Starting your career? Looking to further develop in your field or even looking for a change of career path? As an apprentice with Midland Heart, you will be given the opportunity to unlock your true potential and forge a career within an organisation that supports your development – no matter what stage of your career you are at.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Service Desk Analyst to join our IT Team based at our head office, Birmingham central.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is eager to develop their career and relish the chance to earn while they learn in a supportive environment.
We are looking for you if you:
- Have an IT related level 2 qualification or equivalent experience
- Have an understanding and experience of supporting Microsoft products
- Have knowledge of using service management tools
- Have knowledge of IT hardware and software including line of business applications, desktop applications, telephony and networks
What are the benefits?
- Infrastructure Technician Level 3 apprenticeship standard
- Excellent progression opportunities whether looking to study further or develop in the workplace
- Improved employability through training in the skills employers want
- Learning at a pace suited to the individual with the support of a mentor
- Structured study time during contracted work hours
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Good starting point to get your foot in the door if you want to start a new career
If you want to stretch your mind to new experiences and challenges and believe you have the vision, passion and commitment, then start your journey with us today. Simply follow the link below to apply and upload your CV and a Covering letter outlining what you can bring to this role.
If you have a disability and require a hard copy pack or a different format, for example large print, please contact the HR department on 0345 602 0540 ext. 5940
If you have any questions about the role, or would like some further information, please contact Saima Yaqub, Apprenticeship and Volunteering Manager on 0345 602 0540 ext. 6002
We reserve the right to close this advert before the advertised date if deemed necessary.