Accounts Payable Apprentice
Job Type - Jobs in Business Support
Contract Type - Temporary
Location - Bath Row, Birmingham
Salary - £16,000 per annum
Hours - 35
An Apprenticeship with Midland Heart; an opportunity to learn, earn and forge a career within an organisation who recognise and nurture potential, supporting you every step of the way to achieve the career that you dream of.
We have a fantastic 18-month opportunity for an Accounts Payable Apprentice to join our Finance team based at our head office, Birmingham central.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is eager to develop their career and relish the chance to earn while they learn in a supportive environment.
We are looking for you if you:
- Have experience of, or an understanding of working within a finance context
- Understand the importance of a methodical, organised approach to work, self-motivation and personal drive to complete tasks to the required quality and within timescales
- Are passionate about pursuing a career in finance
What are the benefits?
- Gain an Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship Standard Level 3
- Excellent progression opportunities whether looking to study further or develop in the workplace
- Improved employability through training in the skills employers want
- Learning at a pace suited to the individual with the support of a mentor
- Structured study time during contracted work hours
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Good starting point to get your foot in the door if you want to start a new career
If you want to stretch your mind to new experiences and challenges and believe you have the vision, passion and commitment, then start your journey with us today. Simply follow the link below to apply and upload your CV and a Covering letter outlining what you can bring to this role.
If you have a disability and require a hard copy pack or a different format, for example large print, please contact the HR department on 0345 602 0540 ext. 5940
If you have any questions about the role, or would like some further information, please contact Saima Yaqub, Apprenticeship and Volunteering Manager on 0345 602 0540 ext. 6002
We reserve the right to close this advert before the advertised date if deemed necessary.