Apprentice Project Manager - Housing Development
Job Type - Jobs in Housing
Contract Type - Full Time
Location - Bath Row, Birmingham
Salary - £18,000 per annum
Hours - 35
Dedicated, hardworking and eager to learn - if this describes you, you already have what it takes to unlock your potential and kick-start your career through an Apprenticeship with Midland Heart.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Project Manager to join our Development Team based at our head office, Birmingham central. This unique 2-year apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to gain experience in both the pre and post contract teams.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is eager to develop their career and relish the chance to earn while they learn in a supportive environment.
We are looking for you if you:
- Have experience of working in a development or related technical environment
- Have knowledge of financial appraisal techniques and model
- Have an understanding of construction contracts and construction contract law
- Have understanding of the Planning system and Building Regulations
What are the benefits?
- Gain a Level 4 Apprenticeship Standard in Project Management
- Excellent progression opportunities whether looking to study further or develop in the workplace
- Improved employability through training in the skills employers want
- Learning at a pace suited to the individual with the support of a mentor
- Structured study time during contracted work hours
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Good starting point to get your foot in the door if you want to start a new career
If you want to stretch your mind to new experiences and challenges and believe you have the vision, passion and commitment, then start your journey with us today. Simply follow the link below to apply and upload your CV and a Covering letter outlining what you can bring to this role.
If you have a disability and require a hard copy pack or a different format, for example large print, please contact the HR department on 0345 602 0540 ext. 5940
If you have any questions about the role, or would like some further information, please contact Saima Yaqub, Apprenticeship and Volunteering Manager on 0345 602 0540 ext. 6002
We reserve the right to close this advert before the advertised date if deemed necessary.