Job Type - Jobs in Care & Support
Contract Type - Part Time
Location - St Thomas Court, Coventry
Salary - £18,466 + housing allowance (full time equivalent)
Hours - 28 hours per week
Midland Heart has an exciting opportunity for a Scheme Manager to join our Older People Services department at St Thomas Court in Coventry.
As a Scheme Manager you are responsible for carrying out a range of tasks to support our care services deliver excellent services, this will ensure the daily well-being of residents and the efficient running of the scheme. You will be responsible for management of the scheme on a day-to-day basis, ensuring the security of the buildings, dealing with emergencies and ensuring maintenance and repairs are undertaken. As part of your duties, you will assist and monitor the general welfare of residents and promote their safety, independence and happiness.
We are looking for people who:
- Have previous experience managing a client groups such as the elderly, retired or vulnerable.
- Have a passion and enthusiasm for delivering quality services to vulnerable people.
- Are able to provide a high quality service to all customers in line with regulatory, contractual and internal policies and procedures.
- Have good verbal, written & IT communication skills are essential
For Further breakdown of the role, experience and qualification requirements for this role, please click on the link below.
If you are supportive, dedicated, customer focused and want to make a difference in your local community, then we would love to hear from you.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary which is regularly reviewed and benchmarked with the market
- 25 day’s holidays plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Shopping & leisure discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular tailored training & personal development plans
- Free Disclosure and Barring Service check
Please direct to the bottom of the advert to read the role profile in full, before you apply by submitting your CV and a short covering letter max one page.
Please note applications without a covering letter will not be accepted.
If you are a disabled candidate and require a hard copy pack or a different format, for example large print, please contact the HR department on 0845 850 1020 ext 5940
We reserve the right to close this advert before the advertised date if deemed necessary.
Midland Heart aspires to be a digital organisation that minimises its impact on the environment. Wherever possible, we will conduct transactions digitally rather than by paper and ask that current and future employees share this commitment. Where required, we will support colleagues to be digitally enabled.